Who We Are
An engaged community with sustained, comprehensive and collaborative strategies to support meaningful family engagement for the health and well-being of children prenatal to age eight.
To ensure focused efforts on coordinated and comprehensive systems of care to best meet the needs of families, women and children, prenatal to age eight.
- We invest in prevention and early intervention.
- We believe parents are the first and primary caregivers and teachers in their children’s lives and must be included in any plan for services.
- We believe coordinated community efforts must be directed to improving the lives of children in Great Falls.
- We believe comprehensive, easily accessible and coordinated early childhood education services and programs are vital.
- We believe that empowering and educating parents and caregivers will facilitate positive interaction and examples for children.
- We believe community organizations must work together to enhance children’s readiness for school.
- We believe it is important for the community to prioritize and support early childhood education, services and interventions.