Early Learning Family Center
3300 3rd Street Northeast
Great Falls, MT 59404
The Great Falls Early Learning Family Center (ELF) is the result of a coordinated effort by the members of the Great Falls Early Childhood Coalition.
The Great Falls Early Childhood Coalition, made up of area partners, has been working towards the goal of an early childhood center since 2003.
To create a service system in one Great Falls location to meet the needs of our community’s children ages birth to six.
- Strengthen Families
- Engage Community Members
- Effective/Coordinated Early Care & Education
- School Readiness
Why the Great Falls ELF Center is important educational involvement during early childhood has many benefits, including:
- Emotional Development
- Social Development
- Proper Behavior Growth
- Greater Success in School
What the Great Falls ELF Center may offer you:
- Opportunities, Inc. Head Start
- Great Falls Public School Preschools
- Great Falls Parent Participation Preschool
- Quality Life Concepts (QLC) Developmental Screening Services
- Parent Education
- Benefis Pediatric Therapies
- Behavioral Intervention
- Mental Health Services